Foot and Lower Limb Pain
Foot and lower limb pain can be due to your foot arches inadequately supporting your body. This can be down to a genetic link or simply that your arches of your feet have changed as you have aged.
We will advise you if your feet and gait need analysing but here is a list of common reasons why you may benefit from gait analysis and custom orthotics.
Do I need a Gaitscan Assessment?
Consider the following questions:
• Do you suffer from foot, knee, hip or lower back pain?
• Have you ever had surgery or injured your feet, knees hips or back?
• Do you have bunions, heel pain, shin splints, calluses or hammer toes?
• Do you have arthritis in your feet, knees or hips?
• Do you enjoy playing sport and want to perform to your best ability?
How we carry out Gait analysis (external link)
Make an Appointment